Australian designed and manufactured fully automated (electronic) battery watering system. Tried, tested and proven technology. Thousands in use in Australia.
- SAVES THOUSANDS $$$ in labour costs
- Reduces OH&S risks
- Increases battery life (ensuring your wet cell lead acid batteries have sufficient water at all times)
- Increase productivity – operator’s time better spent on other tasks
- No more transporting battery to watering point
- Waters battery every time at the correct time without operator interference
- Easy install and use
- WaterServer is attached or positioned near the charger
- Water supply is piped up to the WaterServer and through to the battery
- After battery is fully charged, WaterServer delivers water to each individual cell via a single point watering kit fitted to the battery
- No operator assistance needed – plug in charger, plug in water, WALK AWAY!
- Red light = charging, Amber light = watering in progress, Green light = battery watered and ready for use
- WaterServer is designed to either operate as a stand alone system or a fully integrated system with the Q-Master Battery Queuing System