HQC Multi Voltage Three phase “Switching Mode” Electric Forklift Battery Charger
GM Electric Three Phase High Frequency Battery Charger ideal for 24, 36, 48 or 80 Volt Gel, AGM or Lead-Acid Batteries.
- 100A Model ideal for Batteries with 630 – 1000Ah capacities.
Contains GE Electric’s intelligent ‘HQC function’. This proprietary HQC Charging algorithm makes it possible to charge batteries with the minimum charging current necessary, thus reducing the heating up of the battery and saving power and money. The HQC range of battery chargers adapt automatically to the conditions and charge status of the batteries, providing an optimal charge whilst preventing wasted energy and is especially beneficial for batteries that have seen some years of service. A single HQC charger can be used to charge a variety of sized batteries in the workshop due to it’s unique ability to automatically detect battery voltage and amp hour capacity and then automatically determine the optimal charging rates, without the need for additional complicated battery monitoring systems.
- with AC 20A Three Phase 4 Round Pin Plug
- with DC cables only (ready for you to install your required DC plug)
Two year warranty.
- Proprietary HQC charging cycle that charges batteries with the minimum charging current necessary, thus reducing the heating up of the battery and saving power and money
- Multi Voltage capability: This single HQC Charger can charge 24V, 36V, 48V and 80V batteries
- Automatic recognition of the battery voltage between 24-36-48-80 Volts
- Automatic recognition of the Ah capacity of the battery
- Automatic setting of the optimal charging current based on detected battery voltage, capacity and assessed state of the battery
- Three-phase power supply voltage 400Vac ±10% 50-60Hz
- High-performance ZVT Switching technology
- Efficiency ≈ 95%
- Form factor ≈ 92%
- Current control precision ±1A
- Voltage control precision ±0.1V
- Compensation of the voltage drop on the battery cables
- Charging process managed by microprocessor
- Charging current programmable via buttons
- For batteries: lead acid, gel, AGM, lithium
- Can-bus communication for lithium batteries
- Possibility to set using buttons: time, final charging voltage
- Possibility of desulphating batteries simply and quickly
- Programmable equalization function
- Programmable buffer function
- Display of current, voltage, Ah and time during charging
- Storage and display of 1000 charging cycles, with date/time, relevant data and any warnings or alarms
- Export of memories via Wi-Fi connection
- Program update via Wi-Fi
- Automatic or manual start
- Double thermal protection
- Protected against battery polarity inversion
- Thermostated forced ventilation
- Charging interruption when battery is disconnected
- Dimensions: 490 x 350 x 115 mm
- Weight: 15 kg including cables
Available now from our Forklift Battery Chargers Australia online store.